Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Weekend in Pictures

This is such a great place! I dropped $50 here without even trying. Ouch.

Julie talked me into going to what she calls CPK this weekend. As expected, I didn't like it very much, but she loves that place.

Here's a pic of Julie driving me around (or crazy). Here's how our conversation went:
ME: Hey Jules, its cloudy. Whats with the Sunglasses? Who do you think you are, Bono, or something?
HER: You wish! (implying I am secretly in love with Bono)

Darn her quick wit! I wish I married someone stupider than me.


This is Julie on her horse, Sweetie. This horse can be pretty ornery and mischievous. Actually, I shouldn't say that. She can be very sweet, and she is almost always a perfect angel when I want to work her or ride her. She occasionally does some things to make Julie mad, but I can understand that.

Julie looks really good riding her, and today was a beautiful day for a ride. All of the almond trees are blooming.
I guess spring has sprung.

On a side note, I am currently listening to Your Gonna Need Somebody on Your Bond by Taj Mahal
I got his CD Giant Step/De Ole Folks at Home this weekend and am loving it. I was debating whether to get a collection of his hits or buy his old albums. Well, I went the album route and I'm not regretting it yet. I may have to get another soon.

2 comments:

edluv said...

dana loves bono
dana loves bono
dana loves bono
dana loves bono


julie rides a horse
julie rides a horse
(that doesn't have the same taunting ring)

but really, i didn't know she rode a horse. i guess i shouldn't be surprised, but i am. horses, cali pizza kitchen, next thing you know, you'll tell us that she loves that painkiller popper rush limbaugh.

Jimmie said...

I always thought that a Tony's frozen pizza was considered gourmet in Oildale.