Monday, July 03, 2006

Pictures worth a thousand words?

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. Its hot, I'm tired... typical midsummer depression. Julie and I spent some time out on the farm on saturday. Here are some pictures she took.
Here are some grapes that I spend a lot of time with

A nice pic of some blooming Hyacinth and other water plants growing in one of the farm ponds.

Here I am looking totally lame by trying not to get sunburnt
while fishing on the farm ponds.

I will try to take some pictures of our 4th of July party and post them later this week.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude I need to come down and go fishing. Hopefully my back will be better by the time it cools down.

dana said...

I hope so too. My back is hurting me alot this week too, so I feel you pain.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Hi Dana and Julie! I bought grapes last week that were packaged in Bakersfield, but of course it didn't say what farm. I am surprised at how much produce I find with central valley labels.

Dana-- I love hats like that. I need to get myself a new one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Malisa-
we don't often see produce that was grown here in the stores for some reason... I suppose that's why you see it. How exciting.

edluv said...

dem some nice pictures. really, i'd love to see more pics of grape vines.

Anonymous said...

Ed, I'll have to take some more of those pictures. I'd like to take some as the grapes continue to mature and through harvest. I'll have to get Dana to take me out there a few more times over the next month.

Adam said...

You guys only have one car now? Or do you have to get permission from Dana to go places? =P

Anonymous said...

No, we have 2 and no I don't have to get permission, but I don't want to drive my car out there... and it's more fun to go together.

Adam said...

What? You don't like driving your Mustang off road? That's crazy talk!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should get it raised and put some mud tires on it. Then it would be perfect. :)

Adam said...

Don't forget to get the Yosemite Sam tire flaps.

Anonymous said...

That's always classy...perhaps a gun rack too.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»