Saturday, November 04, 2006

Well, its that time of year again... I have to make a wish list for my birthday/Christmas. I never used to do this -- at least not since I was about 8 years old, but Julie's family has this tradition where everyone makes Christmas lists. Why do I always find it such a terribly difficult task? I have been sitting at the computer for about 2 hours and have only added 1 item to my list. I thought that tossing back a couple of beers would make the task easier. No such luck. Its just making it harder to read. Andw evem harber to typeee;

4 comments:

Adam said...

Just make it a list of ridiculous things and then they'll either be forced to buy you the Lamborgini or actually think about you and buy you a gift based on their relationship with you.

I never did get the rocket launcher or F-16 I wanted as a kid, but I did get some fine presents that weren't on my list.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I know Julie used to think long and hard about this Christmas list thing. I also remember her sharpening her nails for the big day. I doubt that she does that anymore though. :)

Jimmie said...

My advice is go to Amazon.com and start typing in things you like. It will give you recommendations and that will jog your memory. By the way, I hope that the PS3 is numero uno on your list.

Anonymous said...

Don't bother putting "male stripper" on this list again this year... I'm STILL not getting you one.