Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good News

Sometimes the news really gets me down. I actually like listening to the news on the radio when I drive to and from work every day, but it can also be pretty sad. If you really think about the people involved in news stories (their emotions, and how their lives are changed) you get a different perspective than if you stay emotionally detached. I often think of that Jack Johnson song that says "why don't the newscasters cry when they read about people who die? At least they could be decent enough to put just a tear in their eye."
Well hear is a good story for a change, and it happens to be about someone I think is a really good person: Dave Righetti.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Cool story.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I love that Jack Johnson song. Just wanted to say that! :)