Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More Pics

This weekend we went to the wedding of our friends Mike & Anna. It was fun.

When I saw this bottle, I knew a good time would be had by all. I told them they should hire bodybuilders to poor drinks for everybody, but now I think it would have been funnier to have a small crane lift and poor the bottle.


Look at the pipes on that one.


Henna for Anna


I know this has nothing to do with the wedding, but come on people... My wife is wearing boots and standing out in a corn field. What? Did my friends suddenly stop being mean? I know that can't be true. No one has even made one insulting comment about our hickish, redneck lifestyle.

6 comments:

Adam said...

It's much too depressing to see what's become of you to make light of it.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Oh I bet Anna was beautiful! I wish I could have been there!

(And I am sure Julie is HOT in boots!)

:) Keep cool out there in that heat!

Jimmie said...

Most of us will go see Talladega Nights because Will Ferrell is hilarious. Dana and Julie are going just for the NASCAR scenes.

dana said...

I see that movie as more of an action-adventure than a comedy.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»