Monday, August 28, 2006

How to...

Since I know that I am the happiest, most successful person you know, I thought I should share with you some of the secrets to my success. You see, the key to being happy and getting everything you want in life is in the things you value. If you value the same things as me, you are on your way...
Things I value:

1. Investing Wisely

Just bought this yesterday










2. Celebrating Diversity

These may all be bottled in the US, but they represent international flavor.
Mexico...
United States...
Brazil...
Czech Republic



3. Creativity and Invention

Julie has invented a cake made out of brownies

Well... I guesss thats all I've got. I thought there might be more, but I was wrong. Oh, well. Now you can get started on the road to being just as happy and successful as I am. And no more so!

7 comments:

Adam said...

Nice "twitchin' bar" you got there. They should call it the lazy man's reel. One handed operation so you don't have to set your beer down.

dana said...

Jimmie, Even you can't bring me down right now. I just saw 'the catch' on tv and I still have goosebumps. Speaking of the Cowboys being losers, how are you enjoying sloppy 3rds on TO?

edluv said...

a cake made out of brownies? tell me more.

Jimmie said...

I saw "the catch" too on TV. But I only watch the beginning part of that Gatorade commercial. What a great 15 seconds. The catch never happens and the Yankees lose. Gotta love it!

With or without TO, the Cowboys are a better team then the Niners. I also have a feeling TO will be someone elses problem soon. Either he gets traded or cut by Week 9. The guy is just a nutcase.

Anonymous said...

How about buying fast cars and making them faster? Although that is kinds frowned upon by the cops.

Oh ya jimmy you can have T.O. If I owned an NFL team he couldn’t PAY ME to play for my team. The cowboys really like making mistakes with receivers who aren't worth a dime. Two words jimmy: Michael Irvin. With that yellow suit he wore did anyone think he WASN'T on drugs... Go Trent... Go Niners!

Jimmie said...

Derek,
Which is worse wearing crazy clothes when you may or may not be on drugs or appearing on Dancing with the Stars sober?

No matter how many big plays TO makes this year (if any) I will never forgive him for his antics of standing at midfield after his TDs against the Cowboys. TO playing for the Cowboys is like Bill Lambier playing with the Lakers or Barry Bonds wearing a Dodgers uniform.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of the reel. Becky and I just got new rod/reel combinations and our expenditures combined were still less than half of what that sweet-looking reel costs (from what I could tell).

But we hardly ever catch anything, so maybe on a dollar per fish ratio you're doing well. And if you feed your family then it may all be worth it.