Saturday, December 30, 2006

Back in the kick of things

I just did the smartest thing I've ever done in my life. I ordered the upgraded sports pack with directTV. Now I get about 30 sports channels including most of the regional Fox Sports channels, and more importantly Fox Soccer Channel. I have already instructed my DVR to record all Premiership games that come on. This moring I watched Fulham (one of my current favorites to watch) play some tough football to gain a draw against a slumping Chelsea in west London. Its huge for Fulham to get a point on the road at one of the best clubs, and its a huge dissapointment for Chelsea to only get one and lose more ground to Man U. Best of all, I watched it on my DVR so I could fast forward through breaks in the action, set ups on corners, etc. I only hope that I have enough time to keep up with the EPL as much as possible this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya DVRS > *

edluv said...

that's good stuff man. i've got to upgrade to dvr. because frankly, now that i'm working, i'm missing out on too many mid week matches.

but, i did catch arsenal, who are growing in my heart, on saturday morning live.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that with all of your sports channels you watched the boise game last night. Unbelievible!

edluv said...

did you see that dempsey got sold to fulham. that's 3 u.s. nats on fulham now (assuming dempsey gets his work visa)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=somazina solution ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg