Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wireless Blogging

Thanks to my new Macbook Pro Laptop and my brother getting me the new Verizon Wireless Broadband express card, I am now back on the internet. I never thought I would be blogging totally wireless, but I am doing it right now. I feel like a time traveller living in the not so distant future. I know that wireless internet has existed for quite some time, but the speed (or lack thereof) didn't seem practical to me. This new express card is even faster than I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, Cable broadband is still much faster, but this remarkably close. Now, for all you know, I am writing this anywhere. In my car... in the back yard.. on the toilet... wherever. Just thought I would share my joy with you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... blogging while taking a smash. I usually just end up watching/listening to a podcast or reading one of the 4 poker magazines someone so graciously got me. I’m gonna have to get a laptop now. (while raising fist in the air in anger) Steve Jobbs!!!!