Thursday, August 09, 2007

BARCLAY'S ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Thank goodness the Premier League starts again in two days. I know none of you care, but you can all go.......... Okay, sorry about that. It has been a long summer of depressingly poor football on the television. Maybe now I can actually watch a game where the tv coverage shows more of the action than the injured player on the bench (was that movie called Bend it Like Beckham or Bench it Like Beckham? I can't remember.) Lots of dramatic story lines in the Premier League. If I have the energy, I might write about some in the future. Even if I don't, none of you will care.

4 comments:

edluv said...

i think i'm ordering fox soccer channel tomorrow. they're running a package deal where i get it and like 4 others for $2.99 more a month.

dana said...

that's a good deal. I wish FSC had more games. Don't you have broadband, ed? You should look into some of the online packages available. That is what I would do if I could get broadband where I live.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Arsenal got killed last night! Anybody see it?
The fans must have been furious! 5 – 1, I mean Tottenham played very well but Arsenal fielded barely any first team players, what were they thinking!? The Fans have every right to be annoyed! When you travel to see your team play you expect them to at least try! Whoever did a little football spread betting on Arsenal losing will be laughing all the way to work this morning! Maybe I Should start spread betting and see if I can win a few bets! I want to laugh on the way to work!
Mwahahahhahaha!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.