Thursday, August 02, 2007

Feeling Crabby

I think the Giants should bring back the Crazy Crab. Who's that? He was a sort of anti-mascot they had for only one season in the 80's. I know they still have the costume; he made a cameo in I think '98, but he hasn't been seen since. They should bring the crazy crab back next year. Why not? the Dodgers have the Crazy Pig.

All this just so I could get in a crack about Lasorda being a crazy pig. Ah, the lengths to which I will go to make Jimmie mad.

Last crab siting:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Lasorda joke FTW!!!

Jimmie said...

See my blog for an appropriate response.

Anonymous said...

The Crazy Crab looks more like a discolored pancake.

Also, Lou Seal's disproportionately celebratory response to Crazy knocking the elephant off the tricycle had me wondering for a second what the offspring of a crab and a seal would look like.

edluv said...

i was watching jim rome is burning today. jim gray was the guest host and tommy lasorda was in for the alone w/rome segment. midway through the interview, lasorda's cell phone starts ringing. he's like, "i thought i turned that off." jim gray was like, "nice ring tone. tell them you're on tv and will call them back."

wah wah.