Monday, January 09, 2006

DOH!

The day started out bad. I woke up at 2 am with a migrane, so I got up and took my medicine and went back to bed. It only got worse from there. Still a little foggy from my medicine, I went out to my car about 10 am. I needed to meet my father-in-law about some farm work he wants me to do at 12 and was going to run some errands first. As my car is warming up, I am giving it the daily once-over. Tires look good. Didn't get broken into last night. Engine sounds ok. Paint job still looks terrible. Trash all over the inside is still there. Then I noticed the steady stream of oil flowing from somewhere under the hood onto the asphault. We're not talking a few drips here, we're talking a morning pee after a long night of drinking stream. "This is not good," I thought to myself.
Things didn't get much better from there. I guess some days are just like that.
If anyone wants to buy me a 2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4x4 SR5 V8 (blue or black paint w/ light charcoal gray interior), I would be happy to accept it. Although, I don't think I can even afford to pay the taxes on it.

1 comments:

edluv said...

i had my oil changed once and as i was geting ready to get in the car and drive off, i thought, "man, this sounds terrible." so i looked under and saw oil pouring out. the owner guy is like, "i told you it needs some work" and i'm all like, "no, you forgot to put the drain plug back in!" freaking jerks. needless to say, i still go there. just kidding. never went back and told my friends at the time to never go there.