Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oops, I did it again





Thought I might post some pictures of my job (have to keep up with my friend Adam).
The picture at the top is the tractor I have been driving lately. If you look closely, you can see that the driveline to the brush shredder is totally busted (the picture on the left shows more detail). Oops... Did I do that? In my defense, it was really old, and we're pretty sure that when we get the results of the autopsy back it will have died of natural causes. (Old School reference for those of you who are totally unhip) If you go to this website, click on the link to the official site, then play the Frank the Tank streaking game. It is hilarious! All I have to say is, "once it hits your lips..." Speaking of beer, I'm drinking a high life right now.
On the rare occasions when I'm not breaking something, I am having a really great time working on the farm. The weather has been really nice this week. Lots of sun considering what time of year it is.

0 comments: