Monday, January 30, 2006

Winning the lottery on the same day the Giants win the World Series

Well, I titled my last post "That had to hurt," and today I smashed my finger. So I'm calling this post "Winning the lottery on the same day the Giants win the World Series." A guy can dream can't he. I thought about adding to it "my wife has finally agreed to do that thing she won't do," but then I thought about how her dad reads this. My next post would be called "my father-in-law shoots me."
Looks like I've pretty much done myself in now anyway. Oh well...
I don't really have much to say right now, but I really wanted to get a wish into a post title and see what happens. I'll try to get an enflamatory opinion on something very soon and write about it.

P.S. Yes. I had to call my wife in and get her editorial approval before I wrote this. I couldn't argue with you if you said she is pretty dictatorial. She is also really cool though. Honestly, I challenge everyone who reads this to find a guy who's wife would let him write this. Her rule is "if it is funny enough, it overrules the inappropriateness (sic)."

1 comments:

timidvenus said...

i would let woody write it, if he knew how to write. so theres one...